1、表起始的过渡语有to begin with, according to, so far, as far as等。例如：
1)As far as I know, everyone is happy about this new arrangement of things.
2、表时间的过渡语有first/firstly, in the meantime, at the same time, for the first time, ever since, while, shortly after, the next moment, nowadays, at present, before long, in the future等。例如：
2)After that I went to No. 8 Middle School of Dalian and graduated this summer.
3)Firstly, the technology of … secondly, people’s income has…Thirdly, mobile phones are…
3、表空间的过渡语有on the right/ left, to the right/ left of, on one side of… on the other side of …， at the foot/ top/ end of, in the middle/ center of等。例如：
4)On the other side, where the playground used to be now stands another new building—our library.
4、表因果的过渡语有thanks to, thus, therefore, as a result(of…)， with the help of…， owe …to…等。例如：
5)The company has a successful year, thanks mainly to the improvement in export sales.
6)As a result, many of us succeeded in passing the College Entrance Examinations.
5、表转折的过渡语有on the contrary/contrary to …， though, for one thing …for another, on the contrary, except for, in spite of, otherwise, after all, in fact等。例如：
7)I know the Internet can only be used at home or in the office, but on the other hand, it is becoming more and more popular for much information as well as clear and vivid pictures.
8)It is hard work; I enjoy it though.
9)Contrary to what I had originally thought, the trip turned out to be fun.
6、表例证和列举的过渡语有that is to say, as a matter of fact, namely, for instance, take…as an example, such as, that is , like, as follows, in other words, and so on等。例如：
10)As a matter of fact, advertisement plays an informative role in our daily life.
11)There is one more topic to discuss, namely/that is ( to say )， the question of education.
12)A particular example for this is…
7、表并列的过渡语有as well as, not only…but (also)， including等。例如：
13)Not only do computers play an important part in science and technology, but also play an informative role in our daily life.
14)All of us, including the teachers / the teachers included, will attend the lecture.
15)He speaks French as well as English. =He speaks English, and French as well. =He speaks not only English but also French.
16)E-mail, as well as telephones, is playing an important part in daily communication.
1. It is important for everyone to learn English well in our rapidly developing world.
同样句型包括：It is important(necessary, difficult, convenient, possible)for sb. to do sth.
例句：It is necessary to shake hands when you first meet someone.
2. The harder you work at it, the more progress you will make.
②比较级+and+比较级(The world is getting smaller and smaller.)
3. If everyone makes a contribution to protecting the environment, the world will become much more beautiful.
类似的句型还有：If necessary…， they can…
4. The best way to remember new words is to practice them everyday.
5. The atmosphere in my family is fantastic
6. The reason why people choose to live in the city is that the life is more convenient and colorful.
7. I had a great first impression of American people.
8. We have lots of confidence in our ability to solve any problem.
9. With the rapid development of modern technology, the Internet has become a necessary part of our daily life and work.
10. You should read as many books as you possibly can.
11.China is becoming more and more prosperous because of the reform and “opening up” policy.
12. We all need clean air to breathe; we all need clean water to drink; we all need green places to enjoy.